Monday 23 January 2012

Batting Next...


... Ricky Schlepper.

Ricky's ambition is to be an Astronaut.   Or an Alcoholic.  Good Luck Ricky.

Bonus - From a web discussion on mischief "When I was in a school orchestra a few years ago, I was made section  leader over a group of learners. They ranged  from maybe grade 6 down to absolute beginner.  I convinced them that if you belch down a wind  instrument the pitch will change, due to the  comparative density of the air or some such  bollocks. This, I told them, was why jazz  bands are always drinking. It's to help them  belch on cue for those jazzy pitch-blends.  They tried it for months, to the utter  bewilderment of the conductor. I had to 'fess  up when one of them accidentally overdid it  and vomited into a sax."

Bonus 2 - Cliff Richard. Look at his eyes. On the outside, he's happy and cheerful, but internally, his soul is dead.

No comments: