Sunday 7 March 2010

Mrs Arkwright and Mrs Tideswell Await The Rapture.


"... quiet here, isn't?"

"Rather.      I was expecting something a little more....apocalyptic"

"Yes.  Me too."

"I was expecting a few more people."

"Hmmmm.  Yes.    I mean, not even The Reverend Wright is here".

"Odd that.  You don't suppose...."

"No, he was quite clear. The world ends in 2012. And today's the 2oth December"

"Yes.    I've not even bought a turkey for Christmas.   Didn't see the point.    George is going to be so disappointed if the world doesn't end today."

"You'll have to knit him a quick present in that case.  I've got a pattern for a pair of socks you can borrow."

Bonus : No, this isn't extreme sport.


THIS is extreme sport.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Win ! Big Time Win!

Father Dougall said...

love the wallpaper.

LOVE the skidoo!!!